YOURS TRULY

My photo
Every girl is a Juliet and they deserve to be found by their Romeo. ♥

Friday 30 July 2010

After School & F.Cuz at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2!Park Ga-hee 박가희
NaNa 나나(Right) & Raina(Left)
U-ie 유이(Left) & Park Ga-hee 박가희(Right)
Bekah
Kim Jung-ah 김정아(Left), Lee Joo-yeon 이주연(Middle) & Bekah(Right)
Yesterday, I went to Changi Airport and I've saw After School, F.Cuz! It's not so many people larh.
Anyway, they have been waving to me and all the fans! They're so friendly, (: NaNa and Kan waves at me! Haha! Oh my god, I can finally see them so near ley! Hehehe.. And of cus' here are some blury photos and a very short video. Enjoy! :D



Too bad, Zavien only took at short video of Park Ga-hee 박가희 & U-ie 유이. ): Where's Kim Jung-ah 김정아 and NaNa 나나? And, tomorrow they'll be at Universal Studios Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa for the Sundown Festival Concert! I'm not going due to NDP rehersal. -'- ):

Thinking of you is easy.Missing you is the heartache, that never goes away.