YOURS TRULY

My photo
Every girl is a Juliet and they deserve to be found by their Romeo. ♥

Thursday 29 July 2010

After School's coming to Singapore today! They're flight details: OZ751 (ASIANA AIRLINE) Arrival at 9.25pm. (: Yah! I'm so excited, Lol. :D

School was quite fun, but Meckie didn't come to school for today. ):
Anyway, guess what?! I'm so freaking shocked when I get back my CPA Common Test.
I've PASSED?!! Gosh, I can't believed it. -.-

Common Test
English: 36/50
Mathematics: 32/40
CPA: 31/50

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....

English
Went to computer lab and did our 'advertisement'. Haha, my advertisement was about SHINee NanasB Cream. Hohoho~.

Science
Did group work about 'Effects of Smoking' with Carine, Angeline and Licia.

Recess
Ate hotdog bread, after eating I went to the toilet alone and vomite. I don't what happen me lorh! It's Chinese lesson after that, but I'm so blur.. I can't find the class. :X

Chinese
): Finally! I'm back to the class, do practical test. Hais, I'm scare if I fail, Miss Lim said many people didn't do well for this test.

Art
Help to do his art work. (:

CME
Do a card for Khairudin as he's in hospital now, Get well soon!

Assembly
Today don't have assembly, so do nothing lorh.

After school, went to canteen and eat then take bus.
And now I'm at home! Later on, I'll be going to Changi Airport Terminal 2 for After School!
친 공이 타자 !
Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him,
it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you,
when all you really do is cry.