YOURS TRULY

My photo
Every girl is a Juliet and they deserve to be found by their Romeo. ♥

Monday 12 July 2010

Friend, I seriously fucking hate you.
You seriously need to learn how to think before you open your fucking mouth the next time round.
You might think I'm scolding you but I'm not, so don't misunderstood.

): + PISSED -'-

Many thoughts are running through my mind now.

I don't even know whether I should be crying , be throwing things around or be screaming my head off.
I don't know...

Motherfucking assholes, don't ask why, you don't have to know why.

Anyway, I give up I'm not gon'na upload those Vietnam trip or whatever photos anymore.
Check up my facebook, if you're interested.

I don't want to be alone anymore,
I just want someone to hold me and tell me everything's gon'na be alright.