YOURS TRULY

My photo
Every girl is a Juliet and they deserve to be found by their Romeo. ♥

Friday 9 July 2010

Flickr have been pissing me off for a couple of a days. The link of the photos can't upload in Blogger. Seriously, what the fuck???
I'll try to upload those photos again.

I apologised for the bitchy attitude I've been giving you these days.
The fact that you made this decision made me feel your standard of taste has deproved tremendously.
I don't know whether is it because of her or something esle, I respect your decision. And like what Meckie said, we'll just pretend to see nothing.

It's killing me








The past, it's haunting me every single fucking day.

&For the gazillion time I'm saying this again, if only you were here.
Maybe things would have been different, maybe I wouldn't have to suffer&feel suffocated every single time I think about it.

Because this feeling sucks but I can't tell anyone about it because nobody will fucking understand the things that I've gone through, things that I am still going through.

Sucks to be me, I guess.

A boy gave a challenge to his girlfriend to live a day without him.
No communication at all and he said that if she passed it, he'll love her forever.
The girl agreed. She didn't text or call him the whole day, without knowing her boyfriend had only 24 hours to live because he's suffering from cancer.
She excitedly went to her boyfriend's house next day. Tears fell as she saw her boyfriend lying on the coffin with a note on the side saying, 'You did it, baby. Now, can you do it everday? I love you.'

Sometimes all a person really needs is a hand to hold,
And a heart to care and understand.