YOURS TRULY

My photo
Every girl is a Juliet and they deserve to be found by their Romeo. ♥

Friday 23 July 2010

This post will be a boring one because there are no pictures.
To be honest, I don't even feel like blogging because there are no picture but I kept viewing my blog and find very boring leay. Lol.

And yeah, school was okay.
CPA Common Test (failing for sure).
I've passed my English and Maths common test paper! :D

Chinese
Miss Lim has been nagging the whole lesson, bored to death.

PE
Playing Hockey, it's was so damn fun with my sweetass bitches!

Recess
Don't feel like eating so brought green tea only.

CPA
Having test in the computer lab, but I seems to be talkative. Hehe.

After school, went to the kopitiam next to the school with Felicia and Carine then went back home.
Called Miss Hoon, asking her for extra NDP tickets. In the end, she wants me to go back to school and take. Lol.. After taking the tickets, went back home and message Winnie.

Bathe, went to Winnie's house and pass her the tickets. Well, something was very funny. (:
I asked Winnie, 'Are you scare of small/big lizard?
Winnie said, 'Yarh larh!'

I pointed to the wall, and smile at her. (: See? There's a small black lizard.
She scream. -_____- So we started to used the Bygon tryn'na kill that fucking disgusting lizard. But, we failed. That stupid, irritating lizard kept on moving around and made Winnie went crazy, and she kept on spraying Bygon on it.

TADAAAA!~ Finally, the lizard is lying black dead, in Winnie's house at 8.50pm. :) Rest In Peace you fucking lizard. You're bag, muffet, feggert. Fuck you, See you again in Winnie's house in your god damn life next life. :D


I wanna get close to you like shoes with laces, teeth with braces
Orasentencewithoutspaces.